Making ideas tangible. Improving products. That is innovation: product innovation, to be precise, also known as incremental innovation. Are you and your team grappling with an idea or a problem and searching for a solution? Pi Innovation services provide companies with support in the development and validation of product innovations. And to encapsulate our aims, we have borrowed a letter from the Greek alphabet – Pi, the number 3.14, and a mathematical certainty. From every radius, Pi calculates the circumference and area of a circle - and the result is always accurate. And this is also Pi Innovation’s claim: we optimise products and develop prototypes. And are certain of our results.
Pi Innovation structures product innovation in five steps:
- EXPLORE: firstly, understand the problems and needs of the customers and the market;
- CREATE: start the creative development of the product;
- PROTOTYPE: develop a testable prototype (minimum viable product);
- VALIDATE: validate and evaluate the result;
- BUSINESS MODELLING: and finally, create a business model and receive the first customer feedback.
Pi-Innovation builds. On ideas and products.
Not quite what you are looking for? Innovation should begin at a later stage, where the “new” is yet too foggy to discern? Or where the innovation is radical, and goes by the name of Alpha?
Then click here: Alpha Innovation at NOI begins where innovation has yet to take shape.