The innovation method for improving products and making ideas tangible.
Always a reliable outcome: Pi Innovation structures innovation in five steps.
Making ideas tangible. Improving products. That is innovation: product innovation, to be precise, also known as incremental innovation. Are you and your team grappling with an idea or problem and searching for a solution?
Our Pi Innovation services support companies with the development and validation of product innovations. And to encapsulate our aims, we have borrowed a letter from the Greek alphabet – Pi, the number 3.14, a mathematical certainty. For every radius, Pi calculates the circle’s circumference and area – and the result is always accurate. This is Pi Innovation’s claim as well: we optimise products and develop prototypes. With reliable results.
Pi Innovation has a five-step product innovation structure:
1. Explore: first, understand the problems and needs of the customers and the market
2. Create: start the creative development of the product
3. Prototype: develop a testable prototype (minimum viable product)
4. Validate: validate and evaluate the result
5. Business Modelling: finally, create a business model and receive the first customer feedback
Pi-Innovation builds. On ideas and products. What do you want to improve?