FUNCTIONAL GUMS S.r.l. is a young and dynamic reality with excellent growth prospects, currently incubated in the NOI Techpark in Bolzano, South Tyrol's science and technology park.
The company consists of two departments:
- Dietary Supplements & Functional Foods: this department is specialized in the development, marketing and distribution of innovative functional chewing gums. DRIVEgum (www.drivegum.com) and NATURgum (www.naturgum.com) are the first in a series of functional chewing gums developed by the company and currently marketed nationally and internationally in various European and non-European markets.
- Medical Department: this is a new department specialized in the production, marketing and commercialization of Class I medical devices with a particular focus on the production of surgical masks to support the local community in the fight against COVID-19.
The company has recently successfully completed a fundraising with major international investors. This has enabled significant investment in research and development to expand the product portfolio and also the contribution of additional expertise to further enhance the already very interesting growth prospects.
As part of a national and international development plan, we are looking for a junior specialist in the Finance & Logistics department who will be responsible for the 360º support of the business development of both departments.
- Support of the billing and collection process
- Scouting, selection and negotiation with national and international suppliers in order to minimize costs while ensuring high quality standards for the acquired products and services
- Support of existing customers to maintain high support standards
- New Customer Management and Customer Service Support
- presentation of the company and products at domestic and foreign trade fairs
- Neo-graduate or with a maximum of 3 years professional experience
- University degree in economics or related subjects;
- work experience, including traineeships in companies such as start-ups and/or small and medium-sized enterprises
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Entrepreneurship and problem-solving skills, together with excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Adaptability, flexibility and a strong focus on results;
- Excellent written and spoken English; knowledge of German is an advantage;
We offer a dynamic and young environment in a company that has experienced an excellent growth trend both nationally and internationally. We distinguish ourselves through passion, innovation, professional ethics and the desire to grow continuously as professionals and people. The company has invested a lot in research and development and will continue to do so, so that it has a constantly evolving product portfolio and ever new opportunities.
Place of work: Bolzano, NOI Techpark
Please send a curriculum vitae to email@example.com with the reference "Junior Specialist, Finance & Logistics".