Witty is an innovative start-up that is able to increase the life cycle of lithium-ion batteries thanks to Smart (Patent) charging logic.
Founded in April 2020 after two reward crowdfunding campaigns on Kickstarter and Indiegogo, we were able to realise our first hardware product for saving the battery life of consumer electronics devices (smartphones, tablets, Bluetooth speakers, etc.).
After reaching 14,000 bootstrapping users, we decided to turn our attention to the market of e-mobility, a market in which we have already garnered a lot of interest from various industry players.
We are looking for a person to be in charge of the hardware development of the Witty X, the new IoT version that will be able to synchronise the charging phase of one's vehicles with one's agenda/movements, prevent maintenance, track the life status of batteries on the market and make the charging phase more efficient.
- Analysis of the project specifications and definition of the hardware architecture
- Selection of electronic components, giving priority to lead-time, costs and availability
- Identification and approval of second sources
- Production of the circuit diagram, unravelling of the PCB and debugging of prototypes
- Testing and qualification of products, preparatory to CE marking, at external laboratories
- Issuing and subsequent maintenance of the relevant technical documentation, in accordance with the company's quality standards
- Degree in electronic engineering
- Knowledge of electronic CAD design
- Ability to manually rework PCB prototypes with SMD components
- Programming for microcontrollers in C++
- Use of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Continuously expanding and highly innovative company in its sector
- Young and stimulating environment
- Working area: Bolzano (BZ) or possibility of Remote and/or Hybrid working
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Dev HW' in order to arrange an initial call.