Open position for
The spin-off AIAQUA is a recently founded start-up company whose mis-sion is to provide support in the sustainable management of water and energy resources through innovative optimisation techniques and artifi-cial intelligence.
AIAQUA is a young company operating in the field of innovative water re-source management. At the moment, AIAQUA is in need of a figure to sup-port the management of its activities and who is willing to get involved.
Support in company activities. The activities depend on the candi-date's skills, in an open manner. For example:
- Support in marketing activities and company presentations
- Support in the software development of management and fore-casting algorithms
- Support in purely engineering activities, such as the modelling of distribution and energy systems
- Support in the preparation of highly innovative AI-themed re-search and development projects
- We are looking for a young person who would like to enter the world of sustainability and management of water systems, and thus support us in the company's activities.
- Young person
- At least a three-year degree in a scientific subject (flexible)
- No previous work experience necessary · Speak Italian and possibly also German
Part-time or full-time internship contract